Sunday, September 2, 2007

The Beginning

Within the lines that I research there is at least one person that just does not want to be found! Some fellow genealogists call it a brick wall but I am wondering if these people are just plain smart! Since I was born and raised in Lucas County, Ohio my research centers around it. But all of the lines take me to other places in and around Ohio. Some of the surnames and locations of my main lines of interest are:
  • Searcey,Searcy, Sircy, Cercy- TN
  • Deering, Dearing- TN
  • Moore- WV
  • Biller- WV
  • Casiano- TX, OH
  • Leal- TX, OH, Mexico
  • Lake- OH, VA
  • Apger- OH
  • Weaver- OH, MI
  • Miller- OH
  • Breitner- OH, MI
  • Nevel- MI, OH
  • Tharin- GA, CT
  • Barrett- MA, CT, SC
  • Gore- NY, CT, SC
  • Brockmeier- MS
All of these names of coarse evolve into many others and will be never ending I am sure. I love a good mystery and have been told that I should have been a detective. Maybe they were right! I will find all of my mystery people with a lot of determination and of coarse with the assistance of fellow genealogists.

No comments: